Learn from the fastest growing software companies through a series of expert talks and office hours.
Join leading experts from Airtable, Dropbox, Drift, Slack, Twilio and more for a full-day of sessions on SaaS Growth, Monetization, Sales and Customer Success.
Save the date: Thursday, February 21st in San Francisco
This event is for companies with traction and signals which indicate product market fit. It’s best suited for companies with at least $1M ARR.
Space is limited, but please note we will review each submission and follow up with next steps.
Guillaume Cabane, VP of Growth at Drift
G is a growth scientist, focused on marketing automation and personalization at scale. He’s an advisor to Madkudu, Hull.io & more. Follow G: @guillaumecabane
Fareed Mosavat, Self-serve Product at Slack
Fareed has led product and engineering teams at Zynga, RunKeeper, Instacart and Slack. He’s an active advisor on Product & GTM. Follow Fareed: @far33d
Clair Byrd, Enterprise GTM at Twilio
Clair leads enterprise GTM, sales enablement and competitive intel at Twilio. Clair was previously Head of Marketing at InVision. Follow Clair: @theClairByrd
Elena Verna, Product & Growth at Malwarebytes
Elena leads marketing, design, growth, and product teams at Malwarebytes. Elena was previously SVP of Growth at SurveyMonkey. Follow Elena: @ElenaVerna
Previous experts include executives from Atlassian, Dropbox, Zendesk & more. Want to get involved? Apply here
Topics we’ll cover:
- Self-serve revenue
- Pricing & packaging
- Sales: inbound and outbound
- Customer Success: churn, retention & customer programs
What are the requirements to attend? To qualify, startups should have signals which indicate product market fit. It’s best suited for companies with at least $1M ARR. Space is limited, but please note we will review each submission and follow up with next steps. Qualifying startups will be required to complete a 15 minute video interview prior to the event.
- Will I be able to connect directly with the experts? Yes, startups will be connected directly with experts on the day of the event. Please note: this event is purely a learning opportunity. Any formal advising or investment opportunities will need to be arranged directly with the expert.
- What if I’m not able to attend the event? Please fill out the application and let us know that you will not be able to attend this event in person. We will share notes following the event and try our best to connect you with relevant experts.
- Any questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org