Investor, Advisor & Podcaster.
Brianne writes about growth and go-to-market strategy for early stage companies.
She covers trends that impact the way people work including workplace productivity, urban mobility and new classes of work including creators, influencers, streamers, remote work and more.
Business Insider recently named Brianne a top angel investor that every startup should know alongside Ellen Pao and Cyan Banister.
Most popular essays
- Why your go-to-market matters more than your product
- The end of influencer marketing is here
- Self-serve growth doesn’t last forever, it’s time to hire a sales team
- Exploring new modes for last mile transportation
- Innovations in short-term accommodations
Recent podcast episodes
Join the next SaaS School
Brianne is the founder of SaaS School, an invite-only program for entrepreneurs to learn from the fastest growing software companies through a series of expert talks and office hours.
SaaS School is a fully-day workshop on growth, monetization, sales and customer success taught by executives at Airtable, Dropbox, Drift, Slack, Twilio. Learn more